In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The golf grip affects your backswing, wrist hinge, clubface, lag, impact etc. Here’s a grip problem I see countless students doing which is really costing them power and consistency.
You lose power and consistency if the placement of the right hand grip is wrong because you will either tighten your wrists as you set the top of the backswing or the club will wiggle around causing inconsistencies in ball striking.
Watch this tip and follow along as I show you the perfect placement of the right hand golf grip on the club and how it should be cradling the club at top of the backswing.
The golf grip can be tricky because it’s uncomfortable when you first try it. If I can explain why you need to learn this grip and it make sense then hopefully you’ll keep doing it. If so, you’ll get more power and consistency in your shots.
Free samples from my Body Swing book and video series here: https://bodyswing.com/freesamples/
Work with me live from anywhere in the world through my new app called COACHLINK.
Available for both Apple and Android devices. Watch a Demo here: https://www.coachlinkapp.com/demo/
Tip Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWEhXEGSgRE