In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
I’m self taught and yet to have a lesson. I’m always on the receiving end of jibes from fellow golfers at the club for my ugly swing yet good ball striking/flight. I have always put it down to the fact that I am EXTREMELY inflexible due to a a few back and shoulder injuries in my teens, but I think there is much more to it than that. I’m currently off 8 as even though my swing is ugly, it still lets me get around and is dialed in between 110 and 50 metres.
I want any advice you can offer and I don’t care how harsh it is as i too believe my swing is one ugly mother. Help my cure my flat and weird back swing and please let me know how bad it is as my position at the top is far from ideal, but a few of my lower handicap mates say that my downswing is still OK.
As an additional note: when my swing or tempo is off, I tend to draw the ball more than when I am hitting them well. I also know that I have a fast “bouncy” swing so any tips or advice on that too are appreciated.
Save me now so people stop laughing at me on the tee
NOTE: In this video I am hitting a Nakashima NP-1 forged 6 iron. I use this club from 155-165 metres (170- 180 yards) when on the course