In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Golf Mental Tips – Keep Your Focus On The Process
The following question was sent to me at my web site ‘Golf Mental Tips’ the other day, ‘How does one curb expectation during a round? ie, resisting awareness of current number of strokes & the score I’m on ‘pace’ for?’ This is a really good question and something that every golfer who is wanting to play with a ‘mental toughness’ should be aware of. The answer is short and sweet really – you change your focus from counting scores to the process of playing each shot.
Everything in golf is about using golf techniques whether it is on the physical side of the game or you are developing your golf mental game.
If you have a blog or golfing page and would like to use my videos please feel free to do so but kindly show them in their entirety, credit me and also link back to me – thank you.
This video is aimed at helping you in the following areas of your game: Golf Mental Tips, Golf Psychology, How to play golf, golf, golf tips, golf instruction, Linda Candy, golfing tips, golf tips for beginners, golf mental toughness, learning golf, inner game of golf, golf mental game, golf techniques, how to golf, golf lessons, mental toughness, Linda Candy Golf, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxAcA-1qOEM