In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
This is a great example of how to challenge your hips as far as stability and mobility. You can have all the strength in the world but if you can’t stabilize then you don’t have solid platform from which to create power. Here are 4 great mobility and stability exercises to challenge your hips:
1. 90/90 kick outs 7 per side
2. Catcher hip opener alternating sided 10 total
3. Plank Knee to Tricep 15 second hold per side
4. Alternating plank knee rotations 30 seconds