In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
As we create movement during a golf swing, we work from the ground up… through our torso our through the arms to the club. Each segment goes through a mobility-stability phase or an acceleration-decleration, the movement/acceleration of the body segment produces speed or power, it is quickly followed by a stability/deceleration phase which facilitates mobility/acceleration at the next, more distal segment – the stability/decleration action produces an “anchor” from which the adjacent segment can begin its mobility/acceleration phase.
Sitting core dissociation exercise is one way that we can promote an effective lower body or pelvis stability/deceleration and promote correct upper torso mobility/acceleration pattern. This can be done on a stability ball or even a swivel chair.