In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The Explosive Cable Push-Pull exercise is one of my favorite exercises to implement in my golf performance programs.
-Helps prevent energy leaks in the “power move” or transition in the downswing
-Trunk Stability & injury prevention (protecting the spine)
By adding a slight torso rotation in this excise, you can simulate the top of the backswing and explode through the movement. From both a square stance (Feet shoulder width apart) and a split stance (Feet offset) add the explosive push with the legs to simulate the transition from the downswing to the follow thru.