In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Workout you can do to improve your golf swing or you can use this as a warm up before you play golf.
Do more reps of each exercise if doing it as a workout.
Do 20 reps of each for the general mobility exercises.
For the golf specific exercises do 3 sets of 10 for each exercise/exercise progression.
For a warm up do 5 reps of each general mobility exercise and do 1 set of 3-6 reps of the golf specific exercises.