In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Golf Slice Fix Part 4 – Golf lesson and golf tips on how you may be able to stop slicing the ball if you focus on rotating your hands correctly through impact.
► Golf Slice Fix – Video Golf Lesson Summary
If you’ve done the previous part correctly – part 3 – you may find out that balls are sent straight out to the right; this is normal and represents a key step in curing your slice.
The next step involves the rotation of the hands at impact, and its effect on the clubface angle.
Practice making swings with a correct top of the swing position and a correct downswing initiation via the right elbow coming down towards the hip.
When the club shaft is parallel to the ground on its way down, train your trailing hand – right hand – to overcome the left hand gradually.
Failing to rotate your hands correctly will result in a clubface that presents itself at impact in an open position, helping send the ball on a slice path. It will take some practice to get the timing just right but it will be worth the effort.
► More Golf Tips at: http://free-online-golf-tips.com
► Subscribe to Free Online Golf Tips: http://bit.ly/GolfTipsSubscribe
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/freeonlinegolftips/
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/fogolftips