In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Golf Slice Fix Part 5 – Golf lesson and golf tips on how you may be able to stop slicing the ball if you focus on over exaggerating the correct movements when practicing, even if it produces draws and hooks momentarily.
► Golf Slice Fix – Video Golf Lesson Summary
Take everything you’ve practiced so far in the previous 4 parts and the 5 drills and actually start hitting golf balls.
Using the same basket setup that creates a path for your club to travel through try hitting balls while making sure to reach impact position with a closed clubface. This is the only way the ball will travel left using this gate that you have created with the basket.
Practicing hitting the ball left through an over exaggeration will teach you to stop hitting slices. You will instead be hitting draws and hooks but then you can consider your slice issues to be solved and it will only be a matter of stopping the exaggeration in order to produce a straight ball flight.
► More Golf Tips at: http://free-online-golf-tips.com
► Subscribe to Free Online Golf Tips: http://bit.ly/GolfTipsSubscribe
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/freeonlinegolftips/
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/fogolftips