In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Golf Slice Causes – Golf lesson that defines what a slice in golf is and explores what causes golf slices.
► Golf Slice – Video Golf Lesson Summary
– A slice is a ball flight that sees the ball starting to the left of the target and curving right, coming to rest right of the target.
– A golf slice is caused by an outside-in swing path, cutting across the golf ball. Furthermore, at impact the clubface is open (in contrast to square, or straight forward), spinning the ball counterclockwise to the right.
– Golfers may have an increased tendency to slice whenever using a driver because the driver produces less backswing that an iron does. With less backspin, sidespin is allowed to take over the flight of the ball and changing its trajectory sideways.
► More Golf Tips at: http://free-online-golf-tips.com
► Subscribe to Free Online Golf Tips: http://bit.ly/GolfTipsSubscribe
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/freeonlinegolftips/
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/fogolftips