In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
If you want to get strong in your legs, lower back and chest, then this exercise is for you. I’m not sure of the exact name of the exercise, but I really like it. You will use your entire body weight to pull up from a deep squat position. You’ll have to work yourself into comfortable and balanced position to get started. As you’ll see, John had to help me perform the exercise the right way as I was performing it for the first time. As I got my body into the proper position, I could feel all my muscles working and I could explode and activate the body to its maximum capacity.
It takes time and patience, but with a little hard work and I good personal trainer, you can accomplish your goal of becoming stronger. You’ll then be ready to play your best golf.
Director of Instruction
Grexa Golf Raleigh
Cleveland / Srixon Advisory Staff