In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Here’s some strength training exercises to include in your gym program to help reduce any unwanted/too much movement within your swing.
1. Deadlift – Lower body stability and posterior chain strength
2. Split Squats – frontal plane stability and strength
3. Single arm plank – anti-rotation strength/stability
4. Single Arm Row – back strength and anti-rotation
Additionally, rotational mobility exercises will help improve movement during the golf swing… Here’s some videos to help.