In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
These stretches operate under the guidelines of active isolated stretching, the Mattes method. (AIS) Each stretch is an active 2 second stretch repeated 8-10 times, while assisting using gentle persuasion. The more aggressive the approach to stretching tissue, the more defensive the body becomes. Exhaling your breath, gently assisting and repeating the exercise will be ensure a safe and positive approach to better motion.
Kneel with one knee on the ground (make sure knee is padded) opposing leg is bent with foot on the ground. Engage your core and while contracting your buttock muscles, lunge forward keeping your back straight ( while in the lunge position, ensure that the knee does not extend past the toes); exhale your breath, hold for two seconds then return to the starting position. Repeat 8-10 times.
Learn for from Kim at http://stretchingyourlife.com/