In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Golf Swing Drills To Improve Coil – Straighten Your Right Leg
FREE Online Academy M’ship at https://www.jamesparkergolf.com/memberships/
FREE Instruction e-letter https://www.jamesparkergolf.com/daily-golf-blog/
FREE e-book ‘How To Practice Like The Pros’ https://www.jamesparkergolf.com/practice-like-the-pros
Online Lessons http://JamesParkerGolf.com
Welcome to my YouTube channel. Please subscribe if you find these videos useful.
Golf Swing Drills – One of the best golf swing drills to improve your rotation and coil in the back swing is to straighten your right knee (a little).
Some people teach a flexed right knee on the back swing, this in my opinion promotes the hips to turn on more of a level plane which contributes to the center of the hips shifting laterally. In a centered golf swing there’s never a shift laterally on the back swing.
There’s also a direct correlation between the biggest hitters on tour and the amount they straighten their back leg. The likes of Bubba Watson and Dustin Johnson straighten their back leg way more than most.
Like my Facebook page: http://Facebook.com/JamesParkerGolf
Follow me on Twitter: http://Twitter.com/JamesParkerGolf