In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Early extension is characterized by a forward thrust of the hips and pelvis towards the golf ball. This is typically caused by a lack of mobility in the hips or strength in the butt, core, or legs. This movement towards the ball makes it difficult to clear through impact leading to inconsistent contact and potentially the shanks.
💚If you find my content helpful, become a channel member
👇 JOIN THE TOUR SHOT GOLF COMMUNITY
👇 FOLLOW TOUR SHOT GOLF
👇 BROUGHT TO YOU BY
Use code MOBILITASGOLF to save at checkout
Take your game to the next level
Use code MOBILITAS to save at checkout
Tell them Coach Blaine Seitz referred you
You’re a better putter than you think
2020 PGA Show | TPI Stage
Move Better – Play Better
Foam Rolling 101 – Everything you need to know
Coach Blaine interviews Saber Golf CEO, and PGA Member, Craig Hocknull
Coach Blaine’s TrueSpec Club Fitting Experience
Coach Blaine interviews LAB Golf CEO, Sam Hahn
📧 For Business Inquiries
*Disclaimer: this channel may receive a small contribution when purchases are made using the links or promotional codes listed above*