In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
I have problems with my swing. I can hit my sw,pw, 9 I, and 8 I pretty good off the ground but all other lower irons I can’t hit. I have also been having problems hitting the driver. I would like to be able to make good divots and get more loft on my shots. I usually pick it clean with no divot and have low lining shots with almost all my clubs. I don’t know if I try to swing too hard or try to “kill” the ball but I’ve been trying to fix it. I really want my shots to be straighter with more loft and distance. I would like to be able to hit down on the ball like everybody says.