In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Hip turn in the golf swing is important for various reasons in the modern golf swing: 1) to create consistency in terms of shot direction, 2) to increase power, distance, 3) to reduce stress on lower back & spine.
While one of the most common issues amateurs have is the lack of hip turn and many times to hip tightness; they just don’t have the flexibility around their hips to turn or rotate their hips.
Hitting a million golf balls won’t improve the swing until they improve their hip flexibility.
This video shows 3 simple hip stretches that can be done without any special equipment, at home or wherever, which will improve hip turn for many golfers.