In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
A one-piece golf swing involves taking the left arm at a straight line and dropping the hands down to start a backswing with the hands in the club head. Discover how a good swing starts with a proper grip with help from a golf professional and director of golf operations in this free video on one-piece golf swings.
Expert: Johnny Miles
Bio: Johnny Miles is the director of golf operations at Lake Powell National Golf Course in Arizona.
Filmmaker: Mike Phillips