In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
When hitting a gold ball, the hands should be under the chin, the knees slightly flexed, the shoulders over the toes and balance should be maintained. Discover why the same stance should be used to hit with any golf club with help from a PGA professional in this free video on tips to improve your golf swing.
Expert: Frank Ganley
Bio: Frank Ganley has been a PGA professional for 20 years. He currently makes his living teaching golf at the Tampa Bay Downs golf practice facility in Tampa, Fla.
Filmmaker: Christopher Rokosz