In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
When starting a golf swing, there shouldn’t be a lot of tension and the body should be squared to the club, making sure that the hands and club head start the backswing together. Create a simple and relaxed golf swing with help from a golf professional and director of golf operations in this free video on starting a golf swing.
Expert: Johnny Miles
Bio: Johnny Miles is the director of golf operations at Lake Powell National Golf Course in Arizona.
Filmmaker: Mike Phillips