In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
When hitting a golf ball off of a tee, avoid slicing by making sure the grip is correct, making sure the club head is on the ground correctly and making sure that the feet and shoulders are properly aligned. Swing at a golf ball with the hips with help from a PGA professional in this free video on tips to improve your golf swing.
Expert: Frank Ganley
Bio: Frank Ganley has been a PGA professional for 20 years. He currently makes his living teaching golf at the Tampa Bay Downs golf practice facility in Tampa, Fla.
Filmmaker: Christopher Rokosz