In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
In order to eliminate a slice in golf, a right-handed golfer should stop trying to hit the ball with their right hand or their upper body. Use the lower body and both hands to eliminate a slice with help from a PGA professional in this free video on tips to improve your golf swing.
Expert: Frank Ganley
Bio: Frank Ganley has been a PGA professional for 20 years. He currently makes his living teaching golf at the Tampa Bay Downs golf practice facility in Tampa, Fla.
Filmmaker: Christopher Rokosz