In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Sean Casey, PGA Teacher of the Year and Golf Digest Top 4 Teachers in Canada demonstrates and explains what starts the downswing. As he explains, in a properly sequenced swing, the move toward the ball starts with the lower body, with the hips and mid section moving down and toward the target which increases the pressure into the ground through the front foot.
If you liked this video, subscribe to my youtube channel below as I will continue to release a new video each week.