In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Golf Takeaway – Golf lesson and golf tips on how to start your golf swing correctly and where to bring your club back.
If you can start each swing along the right path, keeping the club in a good position early on, there’s a much greater chance that the rest of your backswing will follow that good path — and that in turn will promote a good downswing and a solid, straight strike on the golf ball.
► Golf Takeaway Tips – Video Golf Lesson Summary
– The takeaway begins as soon as you start bringing the clubhead back and ends when the club shaft is parallel to the ground.
– Rotate your shoulders with your arms in front of your chest and do not allow your wrists to hinge during the takeaway.
– When the club shaft is parallel to the ground, the butt end of the grip should point straight ahead at the target. If it is pointing to the left of the target your takeaway is too much inside. If it is pointing to the right of the target your takeaway is too much outside.
– Again when the club shaft is parallel to the ground, the clubface angle should match the line of your spine. In effect, it should be aimed slightly towards the ground. If it is pointing at the sky, your clubface position is too open. If it is pointing at the ground severely, your clubface position is too closed.
► More Golf Tips at: http://free-online-golf-tips.com
► Subscribe to Free Online Golf Tips: http://bit.ly/GolfTipsSubscribe
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/freeonlinegolftips/
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/fogolftips