In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Last time, we took a look at the Gear S3 utility for the everyday golfer with Golf Navi. Now, we take a look at the Samsung Gear S3 and the GolfPad GPS smartwatch and phone application.
Can the Gear S3 provide a Golf Degenerate a useful golf gadget to get around the course? Let’s take a look at the Gear S3 and GolfPad GPS!
Conclusion: Both apps have their pros and cons. I like the native phone application, as it’s very data driven. Lots of stuff there. The watch app I’m less enthused about. Only in the sense that if I have to be so dependent upon the phone — I don’t see a reason to use the watch as well. I did use the watch strictly as a shot counter — which meant I had to tag my clubs post mortem — but that’s a limited use case. Final verdict — I’ll keep using the phone app primarily, with the watch solely as a range finder!
Background music: Kickin’ It by Jiingle Punks
Golf Gear | Gadget | Golf Tech | Smartwatch | GPS Watch | Activity Tracker | Samsung Galaxy | Apple Watch | Garmin | Golf Watch | Game Golf | Arccos |
Please watch: “Prince William Golf Course Vlog Pt. 1 – Shot Commentary”