In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The Two Best Drills For A Perfect Backswing Length
You can follow Ben Pellicani – ranked as a Golf Digest Best Young Teacher AND Best Teacher in the state of Tennesee – on Instagram at @pelligolf and check out his website http://www.pelligolf.com
I had a great time filming with Ben at the Westhaven Golf Club in Franklin, TN. In this video Ben and I discuss the two most common backswing problems we see – way too short and way too long. Ben also teaches me (us!) an awesome indoor and outdoor drill for getting to your ideal backswing length.
**Want me to take a look at your swing? Then check out our membership site at https://www.cogornogolf.com. Premium and Elite members get access to our Facebook group where you can post your swings and I can take a look and give you feedback.
**You can find our entire catalog of Master Classes at https://ericcogornogolf.podia.com (Premium and Elite members of cogornogolf.com get all of our individual products for free with membership)
** The LiveView Golf Camera is my favorite tool for golf swing feedback. Take a look at the LiveView Pro and use the coupon code ECGOLF to get special deals and discounts https://liveviewsports.com/ref/9/?campaign=ecgolf
**Learn more about the Impact Snap at and get 10% off your purchase at https://impactsnap.com/discount/ECGolf
**Get more information about my golf schools and schedule lessons with me at https://ecgolfcoaching.as.me/schedule.php
**I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services recommended on Eric Cogorno Golf sites. Your purchase helps support my work in bringing you free content to help you learn about golf and improve your game. My goal is to help people through my experience so I will not recommend a product or service unless I’ve
1) Used it personally. (which will be the case the vast majority of the time)
2) Thoroughly researched it and gotten first-hand user feedback from other professionals I trust and that have used the product/service.