In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
In this brief golf fitness tip, I will demonstrate a great exercise for golf to improve posterior strength leading to an improved golf game.
Utilizing a stability ball, position both heels directly on top the ball with your feet pointing straight up. Raise your hips off the floor driving your heels into the ball. Slowly curl the ball towards your hips using your hamstrings, glutes and lower back or posterior core muscles.
Perform 10-15 reps of this exercise several times per week to increase your lower posterior extremities and core stability for a more constant golf swing.
Don’t forget to sign up at http://agffitness.com for free weekly golf fitness videos!