In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
GOLF TIPS: Be stronger in your legs like Tiger and Rory
The importance of having strong legs in the golf swing has become so apparent over the last 5-10 years with the focus on Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy building on their strength from the ground upwards.
Here, bunkered Tuition Panel member Andy Carlton, Head PGA professional at Paisley Golf Club, runs through a quick drill on how to build up speed and stability in the golf swing.
Using a spare golf ball, Andy explains how to improve the flexibility in your knees as all the weight remains on the right-hand side before powering through to complete your swing. If this works for Rory, hopefully it’ll work for you!
FOR MORE GOLF TIPS JUST LIKE THIS…
• Subscribe to the bunkered YouTube account for FREE here for all the latest golf tips and video content – https://www.youtube.com/c/bunkered
• ‘Like’ us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/BunkeredMaga…
• Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/BunkeredOnline
• Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/bunkered_mag/
• And don’t forget to give us a follow on Google+ – https://plus.google.com/+bunkered/posts
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BUNKERED
bunkered is the largest selling golf title in Scotland. In fact, it outsells all other golf titles on Scottish newsstands combined.
With a distinctly Scottish edge, the magazine offers something for everyone with features, interviews, equipment, tuition, travel, competitions and much more besides.
Meanwhile, our website, https://www.bunkered.co.uk, is the place to find all of the latest news and views from across the whole cross-spectrum of the game. Why not stick us in your bookmarks?