In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The first golf tip for beginners is the most basic and the most important. You can’t swing a club properly with the wrong grip. To start gripping the club, hold it in front of you at eye level with your right hand (assuming you’re right-handed). Now take your left hand and put the pad of your hand on the top of the club and close your fingers around the club. Got that? Great. If you want to do a test to see if you have it right, let your arm fall by your side and push the top of the club down, if the bottom of the club comes up, you’ve done it properly.
Ever wonder how close you should stand to the golf ball? Wonder why standing too close could cause you to stand up? Or why too far from the ball can cost you some distance? I go over that and more in this video!
Swing plane can be, and often is a complicated subject, but in this video, it is super easy to understand and practice if you feel your backswing plane needs work.
Knowing how to aim correctly in golf is critical to having your straight shots go to the target. It is one of many things that every golfer can do as well as the pros.