In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
John’s ProTips4U page: http://bit.ly/John-Elliott-Golf-Tips
Purchase autographed memorabilia: http://www.protips4u.com/shop/shop.html
John Elliott, Jr. is known as a very creative golf professional. John is currently the Director of Instruction at the Country Club of Ocala, Florida and teaches during the summer at St. Andrew’s Golf and Country Club in West Chicago, Illinois. He has been named one of the Top 50 Greatest Teachers of Golf by Golf Digest Magazine and is a frequent guest on The Golf Channel.
In this video John talks about his career.
John’s instructional golf training videos for ProTips4U feature advice on how to improve your golf game. John’s video include tips on the short game, the putting stroke, the mental aspect of putting, lag putting, how to gain more power in your swing, the pony tail finish, proper positioning for your lower body, the proper way to take a divot, how to hit a chip shot, hot to hit a sand shot, how to shape your backswing, how to address the ball and the proper way to finish your swing.