In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
A perfect all body warm up or mobility programme. In under 8 minutes you can have your body better prepared for your round of golf.
If you feel any pain during any of these exercises please stop straight away.
If you find any of these exercises difficult please visit www.mytpi.com and search for your nearest qualified golf fitness professional.
1 – Reverse toe touch x5
2 – Arms in front deep squat x5
3 – Arms overhead deep squat x5
4 – Club assisted pelvic tilts ( cats & dogs ) x5
5 – Narrow stance lunge with rotation x5 each direction
6 – Assisted hip twisters x5 each direction
7 – Standing helicopter turns x5 each direction
8 – Helicopter turns in posture x5 each direction
9 – Assisted stork turns x10 each leg
10 – Walking knees to chest x10
11 – Ulnar and radial deviation x5 each right hand and left
12 – Standing shoulder rotation x5
13 – In posture shoulder rotation x5