In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Tempo refers to the speed of a golfer’s swing, and most golfers use a slower tempo, although it’s not necessary for success. Learn about matching a golf tempo to natural behavior with help from a member of the PGA National Teaching Committee in this free video on golf swings.
Expert: Jay Golden
Bio: Jay Golden has been a PGA Member since 1982, and was selected for the PGA National Teaching Committee in 1988.
Filmmaker: Suzie Vigon