In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Elite athletes know it. Coaches know it, too. Doctors definitely know it. Peak Performance Individuals, Massage therapists, acupuncturists, chiropractors, fitness experts, and many everyday people just trying to stay in shape know it.
Visit here: http://stretchexperthawaii.blogspot.com/
Golf stretching that gets results 2-seconds at a time!
As a golfer, your muscles need to be long and lean. Your muscles need to be flexible. If you are not flexible your game will suffer. No matter your athletic or fitness goals,
having greater flexibility in your body is going to help you perform better – you will have more power, strength, endurance, mobility, and fewer injuries. Every golfer can use a little more flexibility. Would you agree? If you want to improve your golf performance, (drive a little longer, chip with more accuracy, feel less sore) check out this video where we help you step-by step, increase your entire body’s flexibility, 2 seconds at time!
Having flexibility and power is a golfer’s competitive advantage, though not taken advantage of by many. Golfers sometimes overlook the importance of shoulder, neck, forearm, low back, and leg flexibility. Having greater flexibility allows players to really integrate more power, explosiveness, and feel into their game. Without flexibility and strength you have limited potential for greater power and explosiveness. To increase your full potential you need every muscle in your body to fire – explode! Hitting the driver or your irons and putting are about flexibility, strength, and coordination. Everyone can increase their golf skill if they learn how to develop greater whole body flexibility. How much time do you spend preparing the flexibility of your body for your golf game?
If you really want to help you golf game, you need greater flexibility. Golf is played with your entire body. Playing golf at a high level requires every muscle that you have in your body to be ready. How much of your body do you stretch? If you want greater hand eye coordination, power, and feel – you need to consider increasing your flexibility. Check out this video where we take you step-by-step, increasing your whole body’s flexibility, 2-seconds at a time!
Here are few more things you can expect:
* Learn pre/post golf practice/game stretching routines.
* Learn how to make your legs, shoulders, and neck more flexible.
* Learn how to build greater endurance in your neck, shoulders, legs, forearms, and feet.
* Learn how to build explosiveness in your hips and knees.
* Learn a routine you can do to build greater whole body flexibility.
* And more inside secrets to increasing your strength, power and flexibility