In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Golf Training tips from http://www.idgt40.com www.athleticgolftraining.com
Rotation, mobility and agility are important aspects of golf fitness program. These factors are the tenants of a good solid consistent golf swing. Phil Mickelson just recently miseed out on his 59. He displayed all aspects of great golf, mental strength, short game, putting, but his golf training regime is regular for one thing and also very effective. Ok he may not be ripped like some athletes, but his ability to deliver great rotation and create a swing.
Increase Rotation for golf;
Alex Fortey from Athletic golf training answers some viewers uestions to give some golf exercises to help with rotation, mobility and agility.
Visit the site to get your FREE golf training gifts. http://www.athleticgolftraining.com
Golf fitness golf training and off the cuff mental strategies for golf performance and athletic thinking. Come join us;
Please watch: “GOLF COURSE TIPS FOR STRATEGY AND FUN”