In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Upright Backswing Vs. Flat Backswing
To learn more about the ideas presented in this video you can visit https://www.planetruthgolf.com which is where Kevin learned a lot of these ideas from Jim Hardy and Chris O’Connell.
**If you like my videos and instruction here, be sure to check out my membership site at https://www.cogornogolf.com That’s our online community where I work with golfers from all over the world. That’s where you can send in your swing and get feedback, priorities and direction from me to improve your game.
What an unbelievable experience to spend time with Kevin Roman at the beyond stunning Monterey Peninsula Country Club in Pebble Beach, CA where he is the Director of Instruction. Kevin’s golf career has taken him from New York to Georgia to California as a coach and a player. Kevin played in the 1993 US Open at Baltusrol and the 2009 PGA Championship at Hazeltine – two more majors than me!
**To book a lesson with me go to: https://www.cogornogolf.com/pages/golf-school
**You can find our entire catalog of Master Classes at https://ericcogornogolf.podia.com (Members of cogornogolf.com get all of our individual products for free with membership)
** The LiveView Golf Camera is my favorite tool for golf swing feedback. Take a look at the LiveView Pro and use the coupon code ECGOLF to get special deals and discounts https://liveviewsports.com/ref/9/?campaign=ecgolf
**I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services recommended on Eric Cogorno Golf sites. Your purchase helps support my work in bringing you free content to help you learn about golf and improve your game. My goal is to help people through my experience so I will not recommend a product or service unless I’ve
1) Used it personally. (which will be the case the vast majority of the time)
2) Thoroughly researched it and gotten first-hand user feedback from other professionals I trust and that have used the product/service.