In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Click here for more golf tips: http://igintiongolf.com
Golf Warm Up
In this golf warm up tip, Paul Wilson gets some great ideas from Mike Dobbyn winner of the 2007 Re-Max Long Drive Championship.
Although Mike is a long hitter, it interesting to listen to what he says about warming up before hitting balls. Keep in mind Mike is a huge guy at 6 foot 8 and almost 300 pounds. To get a body of this size warmed up would surely take some effort so Incorporating his techniques into your routine is sure to help you out.