In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Golfer Brad Fritsch has been suspended from the PGA Tour for three months after accidentally takig a prohibited substance. Fritsch had started a weight loss program that included two low calorie meals a day, drinking 120 oz of water, a liquid multivitamin and a spray called BioSom. After hearing about another golfer encountering issues with the spray, Fritsch sent a text to Andy Levinson, PGA Tour Senior Vice President, to tell him he was concerned about the contents. He tested positive and so was suspended. retroactive to November 30, the day he messaged Levinson. Fritsch has described himself as “a huge advocate” in expanding the Tour’s anti-doping program.
This video was produced by YT Wochit News using http://wochit.com