In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Mark Tolle of Golf Fitness Chicago demonstrates the dead lift exercise to help golfers increase there driving distance. Power in the golf swing is improved when you develop more power through the hips. The fundamental dead lift pattern should be included in all golf performance training programs. A golf exercise program should always have several power exercises.