In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Having pain in inside part of your elbow? Pain when armwrestling, throwing or gripping? Golfers elbow is a condition that causes pain where the tendons of your forearm muscles attach to the bony bump on the inside of your elbow (medial epicondylitis). The pain might spread into your forearm and wrist. Golfer’s elbow is similar to tennis elbow, which occurs on the outside of the elbow. It’s not limited to golfers. We would actually call it Armwrestlers elbow because most of armwrestlers suffer from it. Janis Amolins World Champion Armwrestler and practicing physiotherapist will show you some of best ways how to strengthen medial elbow tendon. If you still not getting better please go to doctor and have a professional treatment.
EXERCISES FOR GOLFERS ELBOW (Just TWO exercises to FIX it)
GET MONTHLY ARMWRESTLING COACHING
Cool T-Shirts: https://teespring.com/en-GB/stores/voice-of-armwrestling
FREE ARM WRESTLING WORKOUT PLANS AND MORE
Best arm wrestling exercises, training videos and workouts on You Tube.
#armwrestling #voiceofarmwrestling #armwrestlingtraining