In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Golfers elbow isn’t just for golfers, but it will hijack your game.
This is an easy series to clear that up quickly.
No cortisone required.
The flexor group of the forearm comes off of the inside of the elbow (medial epicondyle) and runs the length of the arm with some muscles to the tips of the fingers.
When that attachment point becomes irritated from overuse of injury, the pain is almost unbearable. .
You can’t hold anything, and even something as simple as writing can be excruciatingly painful.
By regaining external rotation at the shoulder, and strengthening both the extensors and the flexors, you relieve the pain and more importantly, you virtually eliminate future problems.
1. While sitting, using a relatively heavy kettle bell.
2. Rest the forearm across your thigh.
3. The handle of the kettle bell is at the fingers.
4. Curl the kettle bell all the way up with the forearm.
5. Pain on the inside of the elbow, yep, fail.
Here’s the solution.
1️⃣ Dumbbell Pronation
2️⃣ Flexor Release
3️⃣ Banded Extensor Barbell Rotation
4️⃣ Banded Flexor Barbell Rotation
5️⃣ Wall Flying Vee
6️⃣ Supinated Partial Hang
Have questions? Pain? Need help? Leave a comment!
Please tag someone with elbow pain.
Want to learn how to biohack yourself? The SmashweRx system has been used all over the planet from professional athletes to soccer moms. Step into a pain free life at www.smashwerx.com, or just smash the link in our bio.