In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Ken Pierce, Golf Fitness Made Simple powered by GolfGym.
In this video Ken Pierce, creator of the GolfGym PowerSwing Trainer and the PowerSWING Plus demonstrates the GolfGYm PowerSwing Trainer. The exercises you can do with the PowerSwing Trainer will help to strengthen the muscles in your golf swing, including core and shoulders.
Be sure to use the proper resistance level. You can move away from or closer to the affixed point to either add resistance or lighten the resistance. The PowerSwing Trainer comes with a loop-door attachment that can be used with a carabinar clip, a door (hinged side) a pole or an eye hook. You can perform these exercises in your home or garage.
GolfGym offers Golf Fitness Made Simple products to help in training the golfers body for more power, accuracy and consistency.