In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
There are two basic ways to add weight to an iron golf club, including a metal weight with magnetic tape or iron fillings that go in place of the grip. Learn about drivers that allow golfers to alter the weight of the club head with help from a Class A member of the PGA of America in this free video on adding weight to golf clubs.
Expert: Kevin Battersby
Bio: Kevin Battersby’s affiliation with the PGA of America began in 1985, and he was elected as a Class A member in 1998.
Filmmaker: Paul Muller