In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Great Golf Drills – The Short Game Movie – Coach Dr. Gary Wiren – 43 Minute Instructional Video
Great Golf Drills: The Short Game
For players of all abilities, the key to a lower score lies in mastering “The Short Game”. In this informative Video, Dr. Gary Wiren takes viewers step-by-step through the drills and tips needed to improve their proficiency around the greens. You will learn which shots to play in different situations and how to develop the touch necessary for a great short game. This Video will help you to learn the correct principles of practicing the short game and dramatically lower your scoring average!
About the Coach:
Dr. Gary Wiren is a golf educator, a Master member of the Professional Golfers Association of America, and a former national PGA staff director. In 1987, Wiren was selected by the PGA of America as its “Teacher of the Year” in the USA. He has consistently been picked by Golf Magazine and Golf Digest as one of America’s Best Teachers. Gary Wiren is the only active member of the PGA of America to have been inducted into the PGA Hall of Fame (2006) and the Golf Magazine World Golf Teachers Hall of Fame (2007).