In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
This is another shoulder exercise I absolutely love. Simply grab two dumbbells and get your forearms out in front in a 90-degree position. Now get yourself into an athletic golf position with a nice posture, legs spread apart, hold a tight core, and simply lift both arms simultaneously to shoulder height and lower to starting position at 90-degrees out in front. This is a great exercise for your traps and shoulders. Slowly build on your weight and you won’t believe how strong your shoulders get in a very short amount of time.
DISCLAIMER: These exercises were originally prescribed to Greg Norman by his personal trainer. Before you attempt anything, consult a personal trainer to see which exercises may be right for you.