In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
This is a great exercise for your inner core and overall stability – in fact it’s perfect for everything about the proprioception of your body. I stand on a half Bosu ball (found in most gyms and health retail outlets) and get my balance while holding a 4kg medicine ball. Keeping my body very square to the target, which in this case is a trampoline positioned about 4-5 metres away, I keep my core, glutes and legs all fired and lift the medicine ball up behind my head and throw it at the trampoline, ensuring I catch it again on the rebound. The key to this is maintaining your balance during the entire movement without falling off the Bosa ball. Repeat as many times as you can until you fall.
DISCLAIMER: These exercises were originally prescribed to Greg Norman by his personal trainer. Before you attempt anything, consult a personal trainer to see which exercises may be right for you.