In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
To play your best golf, you need to be in shape. I’ve always been more flexible and stronger in my upper body, but always was weaker and out of shape in my lower body. Thanks to John Hoffman of Raleigh Strength & Fitness, we spend time working out my entire body. A huge focus is on my lower body. This includes my legs, thighs, hips and core areas. It’s also extremely critical that I maintain strength and flexibility in my upper body motions. My work outs always include both upper and lower body.
With questions concerning how you should work out to play better golf, please consult your local personal trainer or contact me at Wildwood Green Golf Club. I’d be happy to help you.
Grexa Golf Raleigh