In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
What’s up Golfers Rx Mark Williamson the golf yogi. Today we’re talking about medicine balls and how they can improve our golf game. We’re going to use the medicine ball to help us strengthen our balance in our golf swing.
The first exercise is all about rotation and keeping your balance. You’re rotating your entire chest not just your arms. Just like your golf swing.
The second exercise is all about strengthening the legs…and keeping your balance. We’re going to take it a step further with a step and then slam the medicine ball down. Strength and balance.
If you lose your balance don’t worry about it. It’s in these moments that we strengthen the little muscles that will in turn support the big muscles during out swing.
The medicine ball doesn’t have to be real heavy to get a great workout with these. Four pounds, six pounds, eight pounds, ten pounds is absolutely plenty to get a lot of work in there build some strength and find some balance and hopefully play some better golf
Check out more prescriptions from The Golf Yogi to improve your overall fitness. https://golfersrx.com/author/mark/