In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
The Hamstring Toes Up/ Toes Down Stretch targets the back of your legs (hamstrings) and provides a nice variation to traditional hamstring stretching. Hamstrings are used in every golf stance and swing and are particularly vulnerable to getting tight so stretching them before and after you play golf is a must. Hamstring stretches can be performed using nothing, but using a foam roller or something else to help lift your feet is helpful.