In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
Stephen asks Maria Palozola, of http://www.mygolfinstructor.com, if she has any suggestions for him as he struggles with fat and thin iron shots form the fairway.
Subscribe to Our Channel to get more Golf Tips:
Click here: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=mygolfinstructor
Maria is joined by Dennis Biedenstein, PGA Director of Instruction at Pevely Farms Golf Club. Dennis explains that this is a very common problem and that most likely Stephen is moving away from the target rather than towards it.
Dennis suggests that Stephen needs to hit the little ball before the big ball and make sure his chest moves past the ball and through the ball as he hits his shot, ensuring a forward leaning shaft. Dennis also shows Stephen a drill where he places his back elbow on his back hip, and from that position, you are forced to turn through the ball in order to make contact, ensuring you are moving forward and through on the shot.
If you have a question, visit http://www.mygolfinstructor.com to ask Maria today.