In This New FREE Report You'll Discover 7 Quick And Easy Things To Instantly Improve Your Ball Striking. Here's a small preview of what you'll find in the PDF:
- Shortcut#1: Discover Ben Hogan's secret for hitting the sweet spot consistently.
- Shortcut #2: The cure for fat shots.
- Shortcut #3: The key to a successful golf swing.
- Shortcut #4: How to hit one shot - consistently.
- Shortcut #5: Improve your consistency by doing this.
- Shortcut #6: The real way to play one shot at a time.
- Shortcut #7: Ben Hogan's secret to low scores.
BEL-OMBRE, Mauritius — Rookie Rasmus Hojgaard was among five players tied for the lead after the first round of the Mauritius Open on Thursday.
The 18-year-old Dane hit a 6-under 66, including an eagle on the par-5 seventh, for a share of the lead alongside South African Brandon Stone, Grant Forrest of Scotland and French players Benjamin Hebert and Romain Langasque.
Of the five leaders, only Stone has won a European Tour event before.
Nine more players are a shot off the lead, including American Sihwan Kim, who recovered well from a double bogey on the 11th.
The tournament is co-sanctioned by the European Tour, Sunshine Tour and Asian Tour.